This year, I’m experimenting with single-day bookings outside July and August. I’ll need guests to leave the hut ready for the next people. I’ll keep supplies topped up.
- No overnight stays.
- If you book from the 1st to 2nd of X month, you have the hut all day on the 1st. Please leave it ready for the next guests arriving on the 2nd.
- You can arrive from 930am and stay until as late as you like or when the car park closes (currently 9pm).
- Please leave the hut ready for the next guests. Please respect our special space. Accidents do happen, so please let me know if you break anything, or if you use the last of anything.
- Please see the information and photos of Beach Hut 82, and also beach hut reviews and FAQs.
To top off the perfect day, or to help you celebrate a special occasion, you can order a hamper, cake, or even breakfast, afternoon tea, pizza or a hot meal to be delivered to the beach hut car park. Contacts:
- Afternoon tea from Katering4U
- Oyster hamper from Brancaster Oysters.
- Cakes/savoury tarts & sausage rolls from the Welly Boot Bakery
- Grazing boxes from the Norfolk Grazing Company
- Platters (including vegetarian), pies, tarts, sandwiches, mini-pizzas, party boxes and more from High Tide Picnics
- Pick up a picnic from the Picnic Hut in Staithe Street: 01328 710436 / email@example.com
- On Sundays from April-September you can buy seafood hampers, BBQ packs, tarts, picnic packs and salads from from the Randy’s Seafood horse box at Pinewoods
- Pick up local spirits and other treats from Fen Spirits Larder